Helping You Become
the Most Thoughtful,
Gift Giving Champion...
When you purchase this Limited Edition "I Think You're Amazing" coin gift... another of the same type of coin gift with your name handwritten on it is sent to a current U.S. Troop overseas.
(more benefits below)
How it Works
Over half of each coin edition WILL be gifted to military personnel overseas in this way to let them know that WE the People care about them!
Benefits for You and Them:
- Your will get the same coin (25.4mm ~ 1 inch, solid Red Brass) and the same card the U.S. Troop will receive.
- The coin is minted professionally by a 180 year old U.S. company.
- Your name will be handwritten on one coin gift to a service member overseas (We'll let you know if they send a response back - and some will!)
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Anysoldier.com or Operation Gratitude [both are 501(c)(3) non-profit].
- You will get email updates showing how your purchase has helped to impact thousands of troop's lives!
- You can feel great knowing you helped all this come together... Totally worth it!
What This Does for the U.S. Troops overseas:
- They get a boost in joy and morale.
- They find out they're not forgotten by us.
- It brightens their mood at the end of long hard days.
- We've even seen that the morale from gifts from home has even helped in the battlefield!
- The coin gives them something easy to carry so they can remember someone's thinking of them.
- The coin may increase in value for them in the future.
- Note: Some Troops don't even have families.
- the Troops being in the field all day, then coming back to base tired and beat.
Then... imagine that moment when they open your gift.
Loving moments matter most in life!
This is a limited edition and less than half the coins are available to the public, with designs for future coins in the works.
Ways to use:
- The perfect gift for friends or loved ones
- Start a collection
- Give to a local veteran or emergency worker
I’ve been able to send over a thousand coins to U.S. Troops overseas… and their responses were amazing and heart-warming! My most favorite thing is that I love to encourage people!Michael A Kirchhubel
I want others to feel that too!
President - Brass Peace