You Can Impact the Lives of U.S. Troops
...the Next Time You Need to Find that "Perfect Gift" for Your Loved One.
A Gift that...
- Your best friend or loved one will keep forever.
- Supports our U.S. Troops.
- Has a lasting value.
- You can customize with your own letter and photo image of you and your friend or loved one... all done from your phone or computer... in minutes.
A Gift that is great for...
- Bridal/Baby Shower
How Does it Impact U.S. Troops?
If You Give This Limited Edition Coin Gift to Someone... Other Things Happen!
- Another identical "Thinking of you" coin and card is sent to a random U.S. Troop overseas.
- Most of proceeds fund organizing "Hand-Written Letters to Troops" - writing events for thousands of letters for our troops.
- Makes You feel Amazing... because you gave so much love to the world!
What Does This Really Do for the U.S. Troops Overseas?
- They get a boost in joy and morale.
- They find out they're not forgotten by us.
- We've even seen that the morale from gifts from home has even helped in the battlefield!
- The coin gives them something to carry so they can remember someone's thinking of them.
- The coin may increase in value for them in the future.
- Note: Some Troops don't even have families.
This is a limited edition and less than half the coins are available to the public, with designs for future coins in the works.
Half of each coin edition WILL be gifted to military personnel overseas in this way to let them know that we the people care about them!
These coins are bad-ass! I love mine!Dr. Jose Guevara
About the Gift:
- Your friend will get the same type of coin (39mm ~ 1.5 inch, solid Red Brass) and card the U.S. Troop will receive.
- Your friend can get your letter or message and any picture (maybe a photo of your friendship) that you choose from your phone or computer.
- The coin is minted professionally by a 180 year old U.S. company who was also commissioned to make coins for Abraham Lincoln!
- Your contact information will be listed on one coin gift to a service member overseas (in case they have time to write back - and some will!)
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Operation Gratitude [a 501(c)(3) non-profit] who serves veterans, troops and first responders.
- Also, this will fund hand-written Letter Writing events (that we run) from U.S. citizens for our U.S. Troops to receive while on duty away from home.
- You can opt in to updates of troop responses and events that are made possible by you!
- You will feel great knowing you helped all this come together... Totally worth it!
Ways to use:
- The perfect gift for friends or loved ones
- Start a collection
- Give to a local veteran or emergency worker
Your letter and gift will resemble something like the one in the image below.
Free shipping to all U.S states and territories
Only available in U.S.A.
Every Penny will Spread Love